The Exeter Community Forum has selected a Grants Panel, it is made up of the following members:
- The Exeter Community Forum Chairperson – Diana Moore or nominated substitute.
- Four other community members drawn from different organisations which are full members of Exeter Community Forum. They are drawn from different organisations and geographic areas of the city.
Current panel members are:
- Kate Holmes, Park Life Heavitree
- Su Aves, Newtown Community Association
- Annette Grahns, Digby Community Association
- Jan Pearkes, ISCA Community Enterprises
- The Exeter City Council portfolio-holder for Communities and Neighbourhoods, Cllr Paul Bull, or nominated substitute.
- The Exeter City Council Programme Manager for Communities, Dawn Rivers, or nominated substitute (non-voting member)
The panel meets three times a year. Our meetings are timed to allow decisions to be passed to Exeter City Council for ratification by the full Council
Organisations making an application to the Exeter Community Forum may be invited to make a presentation to the Panel, guidance for this will be given at the time the invitation is made.
Please make a note of the current and the future grant rounds. It takes a while for decisions to be made so please consider this when you plan your project or are talking to other funders.
Deadline for applications Grants Panel meeting Decision by Full Council
12 noon 24th May 2017 June 2017 July 2017
Special guidance for this round: There is an overall total fund of £30,000 for community action and community collaboration grants available for this round and up to three capital grants for buildings and equipment up to £30,000 will be made.
12 noon 29th August September 2017 October 2017
Special guidance for this round: this round will fund up to five capital projects for community buildings between £30,000 – £50,000.